See Map Below and Recommended Route for Covering the Craft Show Today
LititzDailyNews.com is adding a new twist to the excitement of the Craft Show! Read below to see what we’ll be doing to help you find the hottest sellers at the Craft Show! Over 700 vendors await, but before you go, here’s a to-do list that will help you have an enjoyable and successful day at the Lititz Rotary Craft Show. Send us your Craft Show selfies with your treasured finds to editor@LititzDaily or send them to us via our LititzDailyNews.com Facebook page or tag us on our Instagram page @LititzDailyNews.
1) Download the Periscope app from the App Store or Google Play and follow @LititzDailyNews, We’ll be broadcasting LIVE from the Rotary Craft Show, telling you where the hot items, showing you our unique finds, and interviewing craft show vendors and visitors. Find me and share your Craft Show finds with the world (Hint: Look for a woman with dark hair and glasses wearing bright blue and a press pass). It’s our first broadcast ever, so join us!
2) Remember, there is NO SHUTTLE from Bonfield Elementary due to construction. Tell your friends. Come early to get parking, and remember that Broad and Main Streets downtown are closed off for the event.
3) Bring a Cart or two, and someone to help carry heavy items. The Young Men’s Business League is offering a Craft Show Package Drop just south of Lititz Springs Park for a $5 donation, so you can leave items without having to trek all the way back to your car in Neffsville. We’ve highlighted the package drop location on the map below for your convenience.
4) Stay Hydrated-You don’t want to wither while you’re looking at all the dried flower arrangements. Pack plenty of water in your cart. Treat yourself to a cold drink from one of the many vendors on hand.
5) Plan Your Route-Start walking west on East Main St., then so south on Broad St., cross over, then come up the other side. Enter Lititz Springs Park and visit the vendors on one side on the way in, and the other on the way out. Hang a left and go north on Broad St., pop in to visit Wilbur Chocolate for a free sample, then cross and continue south on Broad, turning left at East Main to see the last side of the show. Or, if you’d prefer, do the course in reverse!
Like this tip? Donate to support publication of LititzDailyNews.com. You contribution is not tax deductible, as we are not yet a 503(c) non-profit.
Lynn Rebuck solo-publishes LititzDailyNews.com, the multi-award-winning, independent, online-only digital news site. An innovator in digital publishing, Lynn publishes out of her passion for Lititz and good news.
LititzDailyNews.com won 4 top digital publishing awards on the East Coast in only its first six months of publication, including Best Overall Digital Experience, Best Use of Multimedia, Best Use of Social Media, and Best Use of Technology in two divisions of the 2015 America East Digital Media Contest against publishers with multiple imprints, large staffs, and significant budgets. LititzDailyNews.com is the only paper awarded such distinction in Lancaster County this year.